My Karate Boys

My Karate Boys
Dayne and parker just got done with karate which is why they have the red faces.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wednesday I was able to go through the temple again with my mom and my sister. I haven't had a recommend for about five years. It was so wonderful and the only thing that would've made it better is if Dayne could go with me. He was watching the kids for me this time, but next time it will be him and I. The temple is such a warm and peaceful place to be. You don't want to have to leave once your there. I'm so grateful for the progress I have been making in my life. I feel so confident and good about myself. My weight loss is going good also. I'm learning so many things about myself. I always loose weight slow which is one of the obstacles I've faced in the past that gets me discouraged. This time is different! Something has changed in me. There is no looking back!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you, too! You are such an inspiration to me. You are a main reason I started working at losing weight and at starting a blog. You go girl! The sky is the limit! Love you!

    ReplyDelete